Monday 12 June 2006

Time for ooohs and aaahs!

Let me introduce you... Biscornu (from exchange at SBEBB), and all the goodies, from Yuko!
I've been drooling and ooohing here quite some time. ^^


          
Isn't it beautiful?! And that button is cute as a button! (Pun intended.) ^^
But wait, there's more!
       
Japanese print fabrics! Those are just so beautiful. I don't know am I able to use them. Maybe I should frame them? And floss! And scissors (just suitable ones to take with me in plane, don't you think?)!

I'm one happy camper here!

24

There is friends only entry before this considering my 24 hour challenge.
In general my 24h went like this: 'Depending on the definition I made it and didn't made it.'

I'd have succeeded if I hadn't got that cleaning spree, and if I hadn't got problems to wake up yesterday.
Then for something, if not completely at least slightly different....

Can you believe? I stitch two over two on 36 count!
I was sure one strand would be enough and two'd look bulky, but no. Two is just correct amount for this... and I still remember the days when I stitched one over two on 32 count because two over two looked so bulky.

No comments:

Post a Comment