Tuesday 18 July 2006

Good morning

I intended to send an email to ABC Stitch Therapy today and ask where my order is, as it's been in progress three months... (In a way it's understandable as it has one hand-dyed from Silkweaver in it, and as we know Silkweaver moved recently which very probably has caused some delay in deliveries) Guess did I got email from them yesterday that my order has been shipped?

I'd say that the timing is perfect, nothing is as good for soothing sad soul than some new stash.

Sad soul? Well, yes. I was unpacking my bags yesterday when I got back home with cats (I went to my mother's from airport) and all the sudden I just begun to cry over what happened.
At least I have no need to worry about my sanity or becoming cold. I just can handle loss better, but I still have healthy emotions.
Though I blame on jet lag.

In other news

...cats were homesick and/or they missed me. Ronja's eyes were in awful condition and she was coughing when I saw her in Sunday, today her eyes are almost back to normal and she hasn't coughed since yesterday (she's sleeping happily under computer desk, accompanied with air filter and air humifidier).
Boys are seemingly happy also, even they apparently had better time at my mom's than Ronja. (I never knew that Ronja is this attached to me. The problem can't be my mother's home as Ronja has been there many times, with me, and there has been no problems what-so-ever before now)

On my way to make some coffee... Back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment