Wednesday 19 July 2006

Brain blurb

Coming to think of it... I always say how I'm not good in getting involved because world is filled with mundane individuals who are unable to keep me interested over five minutes. But then I'm not good at staying single or uninvolved.
Since I separated I've spent only short periods without having relationship with a romantic twist. I met Abhi 7 weeks after Dan moved away, got involved with Sonnenschein about 5 minutes after Abhi left me and after it ended between me and Sol it took (only) five months to get back to business again (I kind of had promised to myself, during winter, not to get involved with anyone before autumn), with Wolfie.
And this is only after my marriage. Though before it I had similar pattern in my behaviour...

So, in this light I may be involved again before this year reaches it's end... It makes me wonder myself and that teflon coating I claim to have. As I seem to be right with it. And in a way it makes me sound so cold and calculating.
Though it may be just realism: if it doesn't work, it doesn't. End of case. Next!

And still I remember how I felt for them, I never forget the love I've felt for someone. It has always been true, deep and insane. And still I can let go surprisingly easily. What's the matter with me? Or am I really, as I say in my LJ profile, too sane?

<!--They say women don't like good guys, maybe men don't like good gals?
As in certain extent I can agree with women not liking good guys. For example I had some issues with myself because Wolfie has morals. I'm not used to it, I'm not used to meet someone who does not want to use me.
Guess why he made the difference? Yup, I found out that there really are men who are worth everything and bit more. There's still hope in humanity, there's still goodness.
(And when it comes to males I've noticed that they're surprisingly attracted to females who treat them bad. Apparently it's part of being human: adventure is thrilling and pain is just the price to pay... And I'm not saying it applies to everyone, and when it applies it applies to humans in general..)-->

No comments:

Post a Comment