Thursday 27 July 2006

Long Lost Meme... and WIP picture

Booking Through Thursday

    "We noticed last week what a disproportionate number of participants had Tolkien's Lord of the Rings either in their list of "most tattered" books or featured in the photos. So...

    1. Have you read Lord of the Rings?
      No, I haven't.

    2. If so, how many times have you read it? Just once? Or so many you can't count?
      See previous.

    3. If not, why not? Not your cup of tea?
      Never had the opportunity or craving to read it. It's on my to-read-someday list though.

    4. And, while we're on the subject, did you see the Oscar-winning movie(s)? What did you think?
      I've seen them all, and very possible twice - I have a hunch of such happening, but I'm not sure.
      They weren't bad. (Mr. Tolkien is rolling frantically in his grave.*grin*)

Panda

Note to self: never stitch in the middle of night, it causes frog attacks.

So, not very much to show, but I blame on frog rain... getting there anyway, and that matters.

The fabric doesn't show very well in picture, but I've to say that Desert Sky was really good choice. That light blue really brings those colours out, and I can't wait on the effect on the whites in actual panda.

I just can't help wondering why Cross Stitch Collection seems to have this addiction of using white fabrics with almost every single project. For example Panda was done on white, and in my opinion it makes this kind of designs flat...

No comments:

Post a Comment