Wednesday 26 July 2006

Yadda, yadda and bleh...

My back aches, I nauseate, my head disagrees with me and I'm blue. What a lovely way to spend a night.

Being anxious makes me anxious (merry-go-round anyone?) and it makes me wonder how the heck I survived those years I felt like this all the time..? Nowadays even few hours of this blackness is enough to make me insane. Even I know I'm better in the morning after good night sleep, and if not in the morning after few days, as all these aches are just there because of this extremely silly way to keep human female's womb in shape... It still bothers me.

But then, I got email from Silkweaver and my order is in process. And I was apologized by one person. It feels good - even I wasn't actually upset of the conversation we had earlier today, but the thought matters.

Some more rooibos and may even be able to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment