Sunday 16 July 2006

Goodbye Wolfie, goodbye City of Angels

Wonders of laptop: I'm sitting at port 52 in Bangkok International Airport and writing an entry. Rather nice, I'd say. I'd like to ask one thing though, which would be internet connection, but you can't have all, I think. I'll post this when I get to Finland.

About half an hour ago Wolfie and I departed from each others. My luggage got checked in about two hours ago, and it's going directly to Helsinki- Vantaa so I won't have any worries in Amsterdam when I get there (which will be about 5:35 GMT), and probably I'll have some time to wander around and get something to eat before my flight to Helsinki departs.

We said goodbye after having nice dinner (my last tom yam ka in Thailand, fortunately I've recipe for it) - and piles of other things) at the airport.
What matters is that it was nice goodbye: Hugs and smiles, and we're friends (as said, we do remember why we fell in love with each others to begin with) which is more than most failed couples can achieve. (Aren't we so perfect? *grin*)

I have no regrets. (I hope he doesn't have them either.) These last four months have started a change in me, and even I don't know what I'll be. But I know it'll be on better direction. It'll mean I'll become even more the person I want to be. And that's more than I ever asked.

As an epilogue:

    It was wonderful as long as it lasted, and I'm happy we got the chance even we failed.

    I never thought that someone's love can fix so many cracks from my soul, even the love failed. As that is what really happened to me. At least I feel like it. (Big credits to give for a human, don't you think? But it's true.)

No comments:

Post a Comment