Saturday 29 July 2006

Disconnection continues. Been offline since sevenish (am) yesterday, and as it seems to me that my ISP has been unable to repair what ever is wrong with the 'router' I'll be offline some more days. At least I've time for cleaning up and stitching.

Friday

8 dl of decaf latté spiced up with 2½ hours' worth of good conversation with 46 XY karyotype equals one very pleased snowprincipessa. (I'll keep you updated on this matter when/if there's reason for it. According to his opinion (of course I had to ask) I'm not (that) scary and (apparently) he enjoyed meeting me. *grin* (And I proved how easy it's make my day: "You look even more beautiful in person." (Yes, I'm good at meeting people trough 'net)*blush*(Though I enjoyed the conversation too. *grin*))

And when I was on my way to have that enjoyable 2½ hours friend of mine called and asked am I around in Helsinki... and after I told I was sitting in the train as we spoke I was invited to have a pint - in case my date won't take forever.
Well, I went "Just for one..." and came back about half an hour ago.
Met some new people, played chess, had fun and... got hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment