Saturday 1 July 2006

Wanderings

I think I'm getting old and mushy, but this did bring tears into my eyes - and smile on my face. And someone dares to say that online friends aren't as good as real ones?
Anyway, I think I just realised why I prefer to turn comments off from post like my previous one was. Too much emotion for my little head to cope with.

Actually I'm wondering one thing... how in Earth I can take this sort of things that easily?
Ok, I am a realist, but I'm also a dreamer and I'm not very well connected to reality even in the best of times, and I hate changes in my life... Maybe that's why? Everything is a dream for me, and as dreams are just dreams..?

Sometimes I wonder am I really as sane as I claim myself to be.

Though, I know that I've very loose associations which may be sign of having a personality disorder or just sign of ADD or AS - in other words, being a bit autistic.

But why?

Maybe it's just teflon coating which I've developed during years, maybe it really is all about being realistic and seeing the light in the end of the tunnel even it seems to be so far away sometimes.

Human heart is surprising thing, and it never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment