Thursday 13 July 2006

SBQ; Influence of blogging

This week''s

Stitching Bloggers Question

was suggested by Carol and is:
    "Since you started blogging, have you noticed any difference in your stitching habits? Tell us about them."
Honestly speaking I feel I can't answer to this as, in my opinion, this question contains assumption that I became blogger because of cross stitching. I didn't, divorce got me into this, stitching blogger part came later.
So, my answer is no, I haven't.
There has been change in my stitching habits since I found world of stitching blogs, but it's not what was asked, was it?

Official quote

    "Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible."

    "If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."
    Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment