Thursday 30 November 2006

On theisms

While chatting with person X. I came to think of something...
It's commonly accepted that person can be brainwashed into certain religion, but how often you hear about those people who are brainwashed to atheism? I think I've met one. Not person X. (who admittedly is an atheist), but someone who used to be part of my life, an ex. (How time flies, it was over a year ago... *grin*)
I've never met anyone so fundamentalistic about the fact that I've my beliefs - I am not a fundamentalist, I admit that I believe in G-d, but I don't try to convert anyone (as it's against my morals anyway) so that was not caused by me or my beliefs - or the fact that some people actually believe in divinity/divinities of their choice.

It boggles the mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment