Tuesday 21 November 2006

1000; The Dragon Has Born & AAS

Coffee and biscuits Champagne to everyone! This is my thousand (!) entry!

Happy dance

Now, yesterday (Sunday) I foresaw two happy dances for Monday, but as I ended up sleeping, chatting and popping by at N's to have a dinner (N. cooked it, I ate it. Equality, don't you think?) my only happy dance was delayed to these early hours of Tuesday, but... The Greatest Treasure is now officially finished!

Info:

  • Designer: Jennifer Aikman-Smith
  • Design: The Greatest Treasure
  • Fabric: 28 count Crystal Peach Jazlyn
  • Other: Colour conversion by yours truly.

Walk Like An Egyptian

No, I haven't gone completely bonkers. I got mail from my Adopt-A-Stitcher mommy, Christine! Wonderful mail, as she sent me Teresa Wentzler's Egyptian Sampler (which was in my wish list), and 28 count ivory Jubilee to stitch it on!

She did have an ulterior motive though... it seems that we may have Egyptian Sampler SAL in coming year.
Off I go to kit it! (Though I need to order some beads and Kreinik's #4 braid. *gasp* I have to buy more stash! *gasp*)

No comments:

Post a Comment