Thursday 2 November 2006

SBQ; What's in the name?

Today's

Stitching Bloggers' Question

was suggested by Lee and is:
    "How did you decide on the title of your stitching blog? Was it random, or does it have a special meaning to you or about you?"
I have to broaden this a bit as this is not only a stitching blog, this is also my personal blog - stitching is part of my personality, obviously.

My dear has had many names during these 2½ years we have been spending time together.
We begun with My Therapist... and the greatest one is Love back in 2004 when I was separating from my, now, ex-husband.
In last November I changed it to reflect how I saw life, and one of my favourite movies, and it became La vita è bella. LVèB is also one of the saddest and most beautiful movies I've ever seen, and soon after that my life became dancing on roses, on their thorns. (I'm beginning to realise that it was minor nervous breakdown.)

Earlier this year it changed to My life with the polar bears just because I love to hate stereotypes and assumptions (you know, there are polar bears in streets of Helsinki... not *grin*), and after I got back from Bangkok it changed again. And I think this one will stay for a long time, as it's just what this is all about. I'm just thinking aloud...

Fact is that I think a lot, continuously, and that is something people either despise with passion or love with deepest affection. Some even have said that they'd like to have similar brains than I do because they work wonderfully. (My reply is usually: "You really don't want that...")
I love my head most of the times. I love it even more when this part of me is complimented. But I'm digressing...

This was the story of my blog's name. I hope you didn't bore to death, and I'll be delighted if someone actually enjoyed it.
Until next SBQ, take care.

It's a disease...

It's only November and I already have signed up or planning to sign up for four exchanges for coming year.

Sick, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment