Friday 10 November 2006

Think in CAPS

I saw this in Christine's blog and decided to play along.

Comment to this message and I will assign you a letter of the alphabet.Then go to your journal and post a list of 10 words that begin with this letter and what they mean to you.

My letter is P.

  1. Pablo Picasso - not a saint, but a great artist.

  2. Pain - Something I've got accustomed to live with (due migraines and PCOS), and in certain sense learnt thing or two from it.

  3. Pain Of Salvation - Good music.

  4. Painting - I've always hoped that I'd paint the images I've in my mind. I don't know is it lack of talent or lack of technical knowledge, but I can't transfer the images to pictures.

  5. Patterns - I try to find patterns from everything in my life, everything around me because I need to reason everything to be able to cope with it. Also part of one of my favourite addictions, cross stitching.

  6. PCOS - Been living with the knowledge of it since 2nd of August, 1997. At first it was destructive to my self-confidence, lately I've learnt to live with it and enjoy the knowledge of reproduction and human metabolism it has given me. But I still hate it and what it does to me.

  7. Pedant - me, myself and I.

  8. Peri - my surname since I was 18 years, one month and three days old. (I wanted to change it earlier, but my father said no and as I was in shared custody his no meant that I had to wait until I'm of age.) Since it has grew in me, and it has made me believe in odd things due its various meanings (which I've got to know after changing it) and their suitability to my life.

  9. Pointillism - I've always wondered how you can make something beautiful out of little dots.

  10. Purple - One of the colours I adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment