Saturday 25 November 2006

Ngggggh

Sunrise: 8:43
Sunset: 15:31
Length of day: 6 h 48 min

And amount of daylight keeps on reducing almost a month still... And this combined with lack of snow (yes, it has been raining last few days) does wonders to my mind. My days have been interesting lately: wake up -> 11 h awake -> 3 h nap -> 3-4 h awake -> 6h night sleep; repeat ad nauseam.
I think I'm hibernating.

Sounds like a plan, don't you think?

In other news, I have been stitching (in addition to spending half of the day chatting - yikes), but I prefer to show picture of completed stitching (instead of getting there), but those of you who know Woodland Snowfall by Little House Needleworks... imagine it stitched over one on 28 count blue opalescent, hand-dyed evenweave.

Yes, it'll be cute. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment