Sunday 12 November 2006

979

It has been Head, meet wall kind of day... which I've spent by drinking too much coffee (that Starbucks' mug is bad for you...), stitching, not AE, but Santa's Trimmings (only picture I found of it trough Google... is stitched by Jenna! It's a small world) - just because I need some cutesy to cheer me up - and cleaning a bit.

I had in mind while placing my order to Silkweaver that I might find suitable fabric for ST from those treat bags, and I was right. There was perfect misty blue hand-dyed, even in right size. They knew...

Doesn't look much of a Santa (or joulupukki as we call him (and direct translation is... Yule goat)) yet.

In other news Linda's biscornu is packed to go, as are both angels - they'll begin their trips tomorrow.
And I need to find new storage boxes for all my fabrics. I did some reorganization and now I've one box with hand-dyeds and other which has only regular colours. The problem is that I need separate boxes for my regular linens and mixed fabrics because they barely fit in their box... I still remember when one box was more than enough.

(And speaking of stash growth, see what I blogged about exactly one year ago...)

Now, off to do some *gasp* cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment