Thursday 16 November 2006

Timing is the key...

Want to know something? Linda received her biscornu today! So, more pictures for your viewing pleasure:

      

Info:

  • Design: A freebie, combined September and October knots by Ink Circles
  • Fabric: 32 count Mushroom Lugana
  • Floss: DMC's Variations 4130
  • Cording: DMC's Variations 4130
  • Other: Stitched over one with one thread
And both (one I sent and one I received) are whopping ~4x4cm. Not the easiest ones to finish, but well worth the effort. ^^

S.E.X.

*coughs innocently*

Had some S.E.X. and helped owner of Lekker Threads a bit with her clearance sale.. and I even found a chart from my VE victim's partner's wish list which I, of course, bought for her. And (some hand-dyed floss, needles and) one design, which has interesting finishing idea, for myself: Indian Dreams by Cat's Whiskers.

(This time I was enabled my Linda... you got to share sale with a fellow addict, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment