Friday 10 November 2006

974; cover your keyboards...

It's drooling time!
It was great mail day, I got my OE ornament from Lana and my Small Odds and Ends Treat Bags from Silkweaver.

Firstly, beautiful snowflake ornie!

In addition to that I got chocolates, which didn't survive long enough to be photographed, as, either surprisingly or out of knowledge, there wasn't anything I couldn't eat (ok, wheat, but I can tolerate it in small amounts). *burb*
Thank you Lana.

And as a note: I decided it after signing up to this exchange... it was my last exchange even distantly related to Yule/ Christmas. It just doesn't feel right anymore. I'll keep making yearly ornament at least to my mother (I'm still not sure about my father), and maybe occasional ornament for a misc. friend, but that's it.

Stash!

There's enough to swim in it! And it was only $31 with postages! Most of them are linens! There's two 40 counts! The colours are gorgeous!

This is a pile(tm)      

And this is my new love! (Is it illegal to marry a piece of fabric (not just a fabric, it's 40 count Newcastle!)?)

I'm ecstatic! Fabricgasms!

And all together: Where There's Stash...

No comments:

Post a Comment