Thursday 9 November 2006

SBQ; All floss bright and beautiful

Today's

Stitching Bloggers' Question

was suggested by Jan and is:
    How many different brands of "complete" embroidery floss sets do you own? How do you keep track of it? (i.e., spread sheet program, index cards, palm pilot, etc.)
Short and sweet: none. I've almost full set of basic DMC, but that doesn't count, I think.
And to everyone's disappointment I don't keep track of it. Floss is floss is floss. (Well, actually I don't have so many duplicates that I should worry over them - yet.)

And word from our blogger

I snatched this from Emily because it defines me wonderfully:

I'm cranky in the mornings by default, but after one of the last nights dreams I'm even more evil. Therefore, to prevent any jail sentences I think I'll make some coffee...

The dream? I met, by accident, this most wonderful, intelligent, funny, well-mannered, good looking (he had beautiful eyes) man and everything was fabulous... before things went odd. The dream ended when Nazis separated us and killed me (because I've Jewish surname (and Hindu name... all sorts of impurities in me *grin*)). How's that for a dream..? (I do see Holocaust related dreams a bit too often, yes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment