Monday 13 November 2006

Life, silly thing

In our series Signs of an addiction: I found it bit silly to sit in a taxi in the middle of the night, on my way to N's, and realise how much alike hand-dyed fabric sky looks like. I seriously need a life.
I need it in more than just one sense. I've knew that N. will move (out of the country) in coming month, but now when he has the date it got so much more real. And it affected to our latest meeting in some level. There was scent of goodbye in the air.
It's possible that I wouldn't have believed this some time ago, but I've really got fond of him. It's not just the weekly endorphin kick, it's about the fact that (no matter how much fun we can have in other areas) he's great conversationalist and he has good head on his shoulders.
It's sad, but such people are rare breed.

No comments:

Post a Comment