Sunday 26 November 2006

UM and things

Week 199

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Rhyme :: Thyme
  2. Substantial :: Powerful
  3. Instant :: Coffee!
  4. Greed :: Green
  5. Brad :: Pitt
  6. Season :: 'tis the---
  7. Accomplished :: Succeeded
  8. Invite :: To ask
  9. Sparkle :: Opalescent
  10. Rainbow :: LGBT (To my fellow stitchers: Queer Pride Motifs)

Voodoo doll and poisons

Now, don't you think that our little B.J. would do a great pincushion? *g*

Anyway, I've been wondering lately why tea causes problems (stomach related, you get the picture) to me nowadays (actually black tea has always been in that way more or less) and I think I found a reason: I'm oversensitive to theophylline, which is found from tea.
Silly thing in this is that usually people consider tea better to your health than coffee... I have no problems what so ever with coffee (taking that I don't drink it excessively) - in case it's of good quality, cheap coffee freaks my body out.

No comments:

Post a Comment