Tuesday 14 November 2006

Dilemma

Now, as I'll have happy dance in 20th of November I've been pondering on something... I know I should finish Morning Wizard, and it's almost done anyway (as I'll leave some parts out of it), but I want to start Ezzy!
Now, do I want to be a good stitcher or a bad stitcher?

I think I may decide to be possessed by Ezmeralda's relatives and let MW be for some time.

Cravings...

...first it was raw onion, then blue cheese as such, chicken, excessive amounts of cranberry- raspberry milk chocolate, now pickled cucumbers...
Question is What the heck?
First one who says You're pregnant will be whacked with a halibut... I can't be pregnant (likelihood of such is about same than Dubya suddenly growing a brain) - reasons for it being my PCOS, using contraceptives, fact that I just menstruated (ok, my mother had one menses after she got pregnant with my brother, but that's not likely anyway as you know) - and I'm not comfort eating.

So, do all those contain some secret vitamin which I'm not aware of?

Anyway, entry out, some more coffee in to my mug, some laundry and having my weekly fight with Panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment