Thursday 2 November 2006

Damdidam...

This is disturbingly cute, don't you think? Bit like Brain Slugs and Robot Companion. (Cursed be LJ's knitting!)

On samplers

Odd things has happened to my taste with designs lately... Year ago I was ready to make one exception, and one exception only (that being AE), to my No samplers allowed policy, but now... I've gotten fond of few Long Dog Samplers' samplers.
As we know, I'm curious as a cat and one day when I checked Leena's blog she mentioned St. Hippolyte which she's model stitching for her own business. Now, it doesn't look that good in sample picture, but changing the fabric makes the difference: look at this.
And /me wants that design - and actually I want this and this too. They are not the cheapest designs, but they're huge.
(Silly thing, I've meant to blog about this new addiction of mine, but remembered it just now after getting feedback from her to my feedback.)

And stashy goodness

Just got an email... My Silkweaver order has been shipped!

No comments:

Post a Comment