Monday 6 November 2006

Meme of the day

This day in one word: Snow. (Lots of it.) And the meme of the day is...

Manic Monday; All You Need Is Love

  1. Could you ever be in love with someone you knew you couldn't trust?
    No trust, no respect, no love as love is all about trust and respect. It's easy as that.

  2. Would you rather have a strikingly attractive spouse who was disappointing in bed or a plain-looking spouse who was fantastic?
    Latter, of course! Looks fade, but you usually improve in art of love making... *grin*

  3. Is it easier for men or women to find good partners?
    It is not sex based, if you ask from me. (Then you guys dare to wonder why stereotypes never die...)

  4. If you could spend one night with anyone in the world you desired, but only by getting permission from your partner, would you ask for it?
    At the moment there wouldn't be anyone to ask from, as I've no partner, and if I had a partner there weren't need to ask. I couldn't even think of messing around with anyone else. Cheating is cheating is cheating.

  5. If you found your true love, how long would you wait for him/her to return your love?
    Well, as I see it my true love loves me back right away so...

P.S. There's one place left in my Pay It Forward list.... come and get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment