Thursday 16 November 2006

*gasp*, *drool*

I don't know how I should be or what to say, I'm so overwhelmed.... It was good mail day again.

Mini biscornu and goodies

Linda had sent the package just two days ago and it arrived today! And let me share the wonderfulness (and if there's any suspicious spots those are drool) without further blabbering:

                  

(Yes, that is my hand and those are my fingernails...) And let me tell you something: This is designed for little old me! By Linda, yes. Do we see a budding designer here?
Stitched over one on lavender evenweave (I'm sure Linda will provide the details later) with purple floss, there are these shiny lilac beads in the middle of the biscornu and there's real needleworker tassel: little spool with purple yarn and more beads!

Did I say I love it? I didn't? Well, I do!

And in addition to this cute little thing she sent me linens (according to her she don't like to stitch them and as I do... ah!), and oh mi gosh that wonderfulness!

  1. 32 count Emerald Belfast linen
  2. 32 count Dragon's Dream Belfast linen (I'm so in love with that fabric!)
  3. 32 count antique white linen
  4. 28 count white linen
  5. 25 count general beige linen
Now, did she pamper me? Oh yes!

And stashy goodness goes on!

I also got my flosses from Angela. Aren't those pretty?!

Notice the quality of her service, they're divided to little zip-log bags by project! I got flosses for Loy, stitching devils and for Ezzy. And in theory I didn't pay a dime.

Ah, it has been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment