Sunday 19 November 2006

Unconscious Mutterings

Week 198

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Teacher :: Despot
  2. Fifty :: Five
  3. Crossword :: Krypto
  4. Stuffed :: Filled
  5. Family :: Matters
  6. Purr :: A kitty! ^^
  7. Toad :: Green
  8. Cocktail :: Yes, please.
  9. Insecurity :: Uncertainty
  10. Magical :: Mushrooms

Did I happen to mention that I signed up to another exchange?
It's Birthday Thread Exchange at JABB and the basic idea is that you send at least one skein of specialty floss, with a card, to each member of your group at their birthday. More or less perfect: no stitching, cheap and I'll get some lovely stash in July as a birthday gift!

Note on SAT

In my case it'll end it'll end when my Sunday ends, which is approximately 6 am tomorrow morning. My sleeping rhythm has got interesting, and I act according to my day. *grin*

(Btw, this is interesting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment