Thursday 16 November 2006

Idling and VE@SBEBB

Ah well, in the end I ended up spending my night by chatting with someone and not stitching... so, I won't share any pictures with you as there's nothing much to show. Actually I'm beginning to think that Panda is possessed...

Anyway...

I participate Valentine's Exchange at SBEBB and got my partner's name during the night. And I have already decided what I'll stitch for $NAME.
Can't reveal much, this being an exchange, but I'm going to use silk thread for the first time, and this will be in certain sense Something old, something new, something blue (but nothing borrowed) kind of project.
I've the finishing method in mind too, and that is also something I've never done so this will be exciting - and nerve wracking - project.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment