Friday 10 November 2006

Before I get to bed...

(Even I try to reply to comments personally) I'd like to thank you all for the comments on my latest WIPs and exchange items.

It has been biscornu day, and it's getting along fine (though I need to work on it tomorrow/today to get it sent in 15th) - if we exclude that little frog attack I had earlier.
Honestly I'm not quite sure do I want to part from that little thing when it's finished.

This little parcel went to market, this little parcel flew to U.S.A...

Angela received her fabrics, and as she's mailed my floss out I'll be, sooner or later, proud owner of huge pile of DMCs. (Can't wait!Can't wait!Can't wait!)
It's actually curious how parcels travel. My Silkweaver parcel was shipped 2nd of November and I'm still waiting for it, Veronica's fob travelled two weeks to Australia instead of regular 4-5 days and Angela's parcel was there about day before I sent it... Darned holiday rush!

If I just knew...

...what my body is up to.
It surprised me, positively, with 30 days' cycle even I had been sick over a week (and cycle this short never happens if I've been sick - not that it were that common phenomenon in me in general). From such incident you could deduce that something good is happening to my hormonal balance, which makes me actually hopeful... maybe I really get more fertile with age. At least I should ovulate with cycle this short.
(Now all I need is one committed relationship to test that in (or maybe I should have needle attack (contraceptive, meet needle) over at N's? (Ok, not really. I'm not that mean)). )

No comments:

Post a Comment