Sunday 19 November 2006

997; Salt of the Earth

I've a theory. This theory, that I have, that is to say, which is mine... is mine.
My theory is along the following lines... ...All brontosauruses are thin at one end; much, much thicker in the middle and then thin again at the far end. That is the theory that I have and which is mine and what it is, too.
Oops, wrong theory. (For those who didn't find this funny... don't worry, but fact is that it is much easier to understand me if you're addicted to Monty Python.)

Anyway, I got an idea while walking home from the grocery with jar of olives (black, of course), blue cheese, piece of Emmental, jar of pickled cucumbers. and a chunk of blue cheese... My daily diet lacks salt!
I don't eat bread (due my allergies and the fact that my body doesn't seem to like gluten either, so only grains left are rice and oat), which means I don't use margarine, cheese only seldom nor any other product commonly found from a sandwich. In addition to this I don't buy/ eat ready-made foods and I'm used to eat low-salt food... This all equals... not enough salt. And I'm quite sure I don't get that one gram you should get daily, therefore I end up hoarding salty food every now and then.

Getting to know your friends

To those who've sent it to me, I'll reply after this weekend's stitching is done, so no worries! (As if. )
And warning to some... you'll have chain mail soon. *g*

Off to eat some more cheese and after it... stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment