Friday 24 November 2006

I'd say I'm about 50% finished with my Valentine's Exchange.
My plans changed a bit with what I'm stitching to $NAME, but if she loves my creation even half as much I do it'll be a success.
And I really enjoy stitching with Caron's Soíe Cristale. It slides trough fabric holes like a dream and doesn't tangle a bit. I think I've found new floss to add to my favourites. (I should try those Vikki Claytons I got from Annette to see do I love silks in general or is it brand based attraction.)

I've also placed few stitches on Santa's Trimmings, but there's not enough progress to justify a picture. *g*
But to please my picture loving readers... Masa and Seiichi.

      

On cravings

Now, could someone tell my body that we can't consume corn flakes nor chocolate with nuts no matter how good they'd taste?
Still, I'd really like to know where those come from... cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment