Monday 27 November 2006

mondaysabitch

Our regularly scheduled memesy: Monday's A B*tch

What do you associate most with...

  1. Being a nerd?
  2. Being healthy?
  3. Being free?
  4. Being lazy?
  5. Being normal?
One word/term, and some free association:

1. Sexy. Nerdiness is sexy, at least from my viewpoint as I've very serious case of intellect fetish... (You just can't get between my sheets if you don't have it. Intellect.) And I'm proud to consider myself as one (and it's not that many days ago when someone called me sexy nerdette last time *grin*).

2. Subjective. One guru says one thing, other says something completely different. What matters most is how you feel. Balance is the word.

3. Spiritual freedom. Don't try to control me or my mind as we need to be free. Let me be free and I'm free to stay with you.

4. Relative. I'm lazy, I idle a lot, but still I'm usually doing something - you just may not see it.

5. Mundane. What is normal? From sociology's view it's something what majority does, and as majority creates the norm it's just another word for common. And even I understand that most people are like other people and like to be normal it's always worth thinking is it what you want?
In certain sense every single one of us belong to some minority, therefore every one of us is abnormal to certain extent.
It's same thing with natural: everything which happens in nature (flora, fauna, you name it) is natural, some incidents just aren't as common as others.

No comments:

Post a Comment