Wednesday 29 November 2006

Blaaaaaaaaaah

1. I'm quite pleased that I ditched Cross Stitcher. I got the latest issue yesterday and there's nothing which strikes my fancy nor there will be in next issue - like that'd be much of an issue, as this one was last in my subscription.

2. Despite my migraine I've made some progress with Dovey (though I've spent most of the day sleeping and/or entertaining cats in bed):

This is very quick stitch, and I'd almost swear that I'll have HD within next three weeks. (Yes, that is waste canvas. Last piece of that one I bought over two years ago, that one which made me realise that I'm more severely allergic than I thought. I can use it because it has been washed and because my allergy behaves better than it used to (there's still traces of starch in that fabric, deducing from the fact that I get minor symptoms from handling it)).

3. Futurecast is kitted and I've written its conversion up. Its main colour will be orange, and if I'm happy with the result its colourway may be available for curious souls (Teresa Wentzler is known to give AOKs for publishing conversions - and this particular design is designed as a conversion practise piece).
Coming soon to a blog near you!

Now this was interesting...

Snatched from Ami.

Your EQ is 140

50 or less: Thanks for answering honestly. Now get yourself a shrink, quick!
51-70: When it comes to understanding human emotions, you'd have better luck understanding Chinese.

71-90: You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely.
91-110: You're average. It's easy to predict how you'll react to things. But anyone could have guessed that.
111-130: You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.
131-150: You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.
150+: Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar.

What's Your EQ (Emotional Intelligence Quotient)?

Now, that is lower than my claimed IQ, but surprisingly high noticing how problematic I find social interaction, so even they say that IQ and EQ aren't comparable I might disagree.
And yes, I know this was just a time killer. So? *g*

And now... I'll probably doze off any time soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment