Tuesday 7 November 2006

What's on *your* desk?

This is one topic in forum I administrate in, and I thought this would actually be great blogging material, just to reveal some dark secrets... like the fact that I am not organized.

On my laptop/ sewing desk:

  • Sewing Machine (Brother PS-31 as you want to know it anyway)
  • Coffee mug, with coffee
  • Flower pot (with Janosch's characters) full of thread clippings
  • Digital camera
  • Biscornu
  • Pins
  • Two nail polish bottles, brand Maybelline
  • Tea mug ("Love to eat them mousies/ Mousies what I love to eat./ Bite they little heads off.../Nibble on they tiny feet.")
  • Mouline floss box
  • Box of misc. moulines
  • Paid bills
  • Misc. trash
  • Scissors
  • Permanent marker, green
  • One cat
  • Spool of sewing yarn
  • Nail clippers
  • Box filled with Blackwork Ornaments SAL stuff
  • USB cable for digital camera
  • Online banking passwords

No comments:

Post a Comment