Saturday 18 November 2006

Head, say 'hi' to a wall

Maybe he is right. Maybe I am egoistic, cold, little bastard, pampered no-do-good princess... but if I am, why it feels so bad? Why I can't sleep? Why I can't just close his words out of my mind?
Because they're true or because he insulted me, because he hurt me intentionally?

Because I can't believe that the boy with whom I ran into the night when things got crazy is not that boy anymore? Because something or someone has changed too much to fit to the picture anymore..? Because the boy grew up to be just like his father even he swore he wouldn't..?

What I hate in this situation is that it affects to so many others. Our mother will worry her heart out when she finds out we have fought again with my brother... And even I don't agree with everything my mother has said or done or thinks, she's still my mother, and she has never judged my decisions in front of me (if she has judged them I've never found it out so..).
And even I've never told, and even she has never said anything I know she knows how difficult ends of my relationships have been to me.

Maybe it's something in November, but I seem to lose people at this time of the year...

Does he really think that I love getting in and out of love all the time? At this phase of my life I'd kill for a steady relationship...

No comments:

Post a Comment