Thursday 30 November 2006

Goals for December

Hereby I announce my goals for December (where the heck this year went?!):

  1. Finish Turtle Dove.
  2. 1/3 of Casa de Ezmeralda
  3. Finish Small Needlebook stitching wise
  4. Finish Valentine's Exchange
  5. Finish Snowball's Chance In Hell
  6. Finish Santa's Trimmings
  7. At least 50% of Futurecast
  8. Frame Panda
  9. Finish 2nd part of Alter Echo
As I'll be at home over the holidays I'll get enough stitching time for sure. (Though, as we all know me you never know where I am at that time of the year... *rolls her eyes*)

We're planning to have cozy family Yule at our IRC channel, as our mother is, once again, working over the holidays (she's social worker, you see) - something we're very used to - and anyway it'd have been interesting to transfer two sets of cats (mine and bits_2_whole's) to our mother's place as none of us has a car (we use our father's when needed *evil grin* (or rather those who know how to drive))...
(Actually this topic raised my blood pressure in form of SIL, who doesn't seem to grasp the idea that given situation may be a bit different for us singles than them who have herd of kids around. And better that they stay away from computers over the holidays, as I prefer to relax. *g*)

No comments:

Post a Comment