Wednesday 15 November 2006

984

I was thinking of the Morning Wizard issue and I may end up finishing it before I start Ezzy. Why? Because... I'd get one unplanned finish for November and it'd look good in my goal list (btw, I've already reached four goals out of seven).

Knitting snowballs

When it comes to bits_2_whole's wrist warmers... it'll be a bit more complicated project than I anticipated.
I don't know why, but according to the instruction you should knit those things and embroider the motifs afterwards (actually during knitting), which I do understand as they're supposed to be knit as a stockinette (forgive me my possible terminology mistakes, I know my knitting lingo only in Finnish), but I can't understand why they have been designed to be worked like that?
As, IMO, it'd be easier to knit with regular needles, make those motifs with intarsia and sew them as stockinettes when finished. That is how I'm going to do it, but... I need to modify the design, and actually rewrite those instructions to suit for my, easier, way.

I've started them, I cast gauge sample today and knit one row. We're getting there.

When it comes to Panda I've been stitching some bamboo leaves, but not much actually... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment