Friday 17 November 2006

SBQ

As one of my lovely cats (*grrr*) woke me up at four o'clock it's time for...

Stitching Bloggers' Question

    Do you stitch Christmas ornaments? If so, how many do you stitch each year and for whom? If not, why not?
I don't, reason being that I'm not a Christian (I'm part of that ~67% of world population) and therefore I don't celebrate Christmas (you know Christ+mas..). *grin*
And even if I were Finnish Christmas is actually closer to Yule's paganic traditions than Christian traditions, so there... Not that I'd celebrate Yule either. Just a day to eat yourself silly and get/give presents. I like the gifts and food part, but otherwise it's just a day.

Anyway, I'll stitch Yule ornaments for my parents: Santa's Trimmings for my mother, just because she loves gnomes and santas, and something for my father just for the equality - and it does as a gift too (aren't I sneaky?).

No comments:

Post a Comment