Friday 3 November 2006

Participants needed! And other things

Firstly: there's still plenty of room in my Pay It Forward list (Ash, in or not? *grin*). Be courageous and jump in! You don't need to know me personally (but you got to trust me enough to give me your email (and snail mail address when asked)), just have a blog so you can forward this - actually this'd work also without it with some modifications.
You can decide your own time limits, and no one says it has to be big piece of art. And think of the unique piece you'll be getting from me.
(chanda_m's piece is in my head (big head, you see), though it lacks some details and I may have do some experimenting before tackling the actual piece.)

Be warned... I may be bumping that entry up now and then until the day I've five in my list. *evil grin*

In other news...

I spent last night by destroying Africa's coastal line.

No, I wasn't playing a game, nor designing some nice fjords, I was frogging one old project (Antique World Map by Jane Greenoff) to get that fabric in better use and realised that it is big enough to be used on Loy - after I dye it, honey may not be the best choice of colour in that particular project (as it wasn't best possible choice for that map). So, even I never thought/planned it, Loy will be stitched on 28 count linen.

And

  1. Linda's biscornu is 50% finished (in other words: other side is completely done) and it'll look fabulous when done - even I say so.
  2. OE parcel was sent yesterday to its new home.
  3. Angela's fabrics are on their way too.
I have to knit this...

Durrow.

I love cabled sweaters, but most patterns out there either lack something or are designed for tiny folks. This one is perfect(tm). (Now... I should've purple yarn in my wardrobe, and there might even be enough of it... though it may be a bit too thin. Well, got to knit gauge sample.)

It seems that I'm getting my knitting bug back. I used to be knitter, before I found stitching. One of my dark secrets. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment