Friday 1 December 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Twenty

Appetizer: Have you ever flown in a helicopter?
No.

Soup: What color is your warmest coat or jacket?
One I use or one I have? I have this pink false fur coat... I've never used it though, and it should be modified a bit as I've lost some weight after it's been done.
And warmest one I use is, of course, black.

Salad: What is your favorite rainy day activity?
Are you sure you want to know? *g* Anything from spending time (in several ways *ahem*) with someone I love, stitching, sleeping, dreaming... what ever catches my fancy.

Main Course:Describe your hands.
Five fingers.
It wasn't enough?! O_o Ok, five fingers, dryish skin, long nails which are in desperate need of new nail polish.

Dessert: If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut would you pick?
Easy, none, as I am allergic to nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment