Saturday 2 December 2006

Two more...

Last two days in a nutshell: rotation out of the window.

Thursday

I decided to let VE piece to rest for this week as I prefer not to work with exchange items when my brains aren't working as well as they should, and therefore I took Santa's Trimmings and almost finished stitching it before I got to bed...

Friday

Small Needlebook (any guesses why I don't use acronym? *grin*) didn't see daylight, but Wyvren did! Tadaa! (And please, fail to notice lack of coffee steam...)

Info:

  • Design: 2006 Christmyth; Wyvren
  • Designer: Jennifer Aikman-Smith
  • Fabric Desert Sky, 28 count Lugana by Silkweaver
  • Other: Colour conversion by me
Wyvren was last of the Christmyths, and my absolute favourite of them all.

Anyhow... like most of the days during this week, I've spent good part of the day chatting with person X. (I know what you think out there... ) and therefore, understandably, I haven't been stitching that much.

But... a Santa! Without his whip lights/decorations, but I'll add them when I'm a bit more awake.

Info:

  • Design: Santa's Trimmings
  • Designer: Frank and Judy Bielee/ Mosey 'n Me
  • Fabric: nameless 28 count hand-dye Jobelan(?) by Silkweaver
  • Floss: Misc. GASTs.

There's always time to shop

Sew and So is source of all evil:

And now, I'm off to meet mr. Sandman.

No comments:

Post a Comment