Monday 4 December 2006

Just thinking aloud...

This entry is for friends only (and for custom group of friends, to be exact), and comment free, for a reason. I'm not quite sure what that reason actually is, but let's say that I just need to sort my thoughts a bit, and for some reason I don't find it comfortable to make this public. I want to choose sometimes.
Now, let me wander...

Age difference. Again.

Lately it has been crossing my mind, for a reason. That reason being that I've been spending quite some hours lately typing with someone, that someone being a male of human species.
I admit that I'm fond of him. Why wouldn't I: he's intelligent, sarcastic, (loves Monty Python and Douglas Adams,) open-minded, somewhat non-vanilla... and he keeps my brains occupied (and I keep him from working) - and for some odd reason I seem to get over my regular comfort zone with him surprisingly often.

There's nothing official, but there has been usage of words which refers to interest from both parties. I may be wrong, but I'd trust my hunch. If I am wrong, I am. If I am not, even better.

"Now, what's your problem then?"

It's not that much of me having problem with anything, but the fact that there are things which might cause issues within my immediate family if things would end up to a certain point... Actually I know they'd cause hassle.
Taking my father's opinion how Wolfie was an old geezer because he was(/is) 12 years older... I'm sure certain father of mine would jump for joy if I'd end up having a relationship with man who's, no more or less than, 18 years older than I am. And in addition to that, widower and has a child... and, of course - knowing me, not Finnish.

[ETA] And I'm not actually quite sure am I out of my mind when even typing this, or thinking this. He is out of my age limit (but, admittedly, not that much).
But still... maybe I just have fetish for older men? *grin* [/ETA]

It'd be too easy if life was easy. But we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment