Thursday 7 December 2006

BTT

Booking Through Thursday

    Do you like to keep your books nearby? Do you collect them? Pile, stack, shelve, hoard them? Or do you get rid of them, send them back to the library, give them away, once you've read them?
*glancing at her bookshelves* Yes, I think I do like to keep my books close to me. *grin*
For me giving my books away is a blasphemy, and I'm known to save homeless, abused books from trash bins (of course only when they're in good shape/clean).
Books make part of the atmosphere of a home, books are part of the family.

Thanks to my financial situation I can't hoard them that much, which is good in a way as I'd run out of shelf space quite soon, but never let me go to a book sale when I've money in my bank account...

No comments:

Post a Comment