Tuesday 12 December 2006

Oh my!

I stitched some last night. o_O
Though not the project I should, but I decided to boost my mojo by test stitching one of my own designs for the biscornu exchange at EMS.
I've to say that it looks good, even though you never should judge WIP.

And I can't help the feeling that there's something châtelainish in it. Maybe it's in the mandala...(Mandalas are easy to design (at least IMO), that's the thing.)

Blaaaaah.

One reason why I'd like to have extremely regular cycle is the fact that when it goes over 30 days, even for few days I've most annoying case of blue when my menses finally come to town... I just want to bang my head to the wall... and hide under my blanket eating litres of ice cream. And it's not even hurting yet... Oh joy etc.
But then, admittedly this is better, as I know this'll pass, than that little fear behind my head that I'd be pregnant. Surprisingly I found the possibility scary as it might have caused some more complexity to my current situation...

No comments:

Post a Comment