Monday 11 December 2006

1045

I've officially lost my mind (again). I've been... *gasp* cleaning and rearranging my furniture. (Only things left to do are rearranging living room's bookshelf, computer table and clean the bedroom.)

But... this place looks good. In addition to that it's idling, cat and stitching friendly - and spacious (small miracle in itself noticing how much stuff I own).

      

Masters approve too.

Silkweaver and stitching

I had to! It was so cheap! Ordered three pieces of fabric from Odds and Ends, and paid whopping $10.5 (incl. postages), but they did surprise me... shipping notice came about an hour(!) after I placed the order.

No updates on stitchy front. Still having traces of that darned migraine... have placed few stitches on one secret project (which I should finish asap, preferably in last month *g*) though.

But, how about some floss? My misc. box ended up being like this:

Ah, the colours!

(And I think I may have a slight crush on someone... oops.)

No comments:

Post a Comment