Wednesday 13 December 2006

SW's Solos. SAT. Finishes! O_o

It's good that I've spent my stitchy money for the month already... otherwise I'd have been obliged to buy this. (*sob*)

Otherwise... must-be-finished-last-month project hates me, or the design just isn't compatible with my brain wave patterns. Counting mistake after another, followed by frantic frogging, and now it seems to me that I've to leave the other half completely off because I'll run out of floss otherwise (and as I use hand-dyed...), which also means that I've frog quite bit... It hates me and I've become to hate it, I just want to get it finished.

As you may have guessed by now rotation is out of the window at the moment, though I think I can get back to it in the end of the week (I'll knit bits_2_whole's warmers daily, in between stitching, due the problems with brain shutdown when knitting plain knit - and with that method I may actually finish them on time, though I still have to figure out the problem with lacking few necessary rows (no, I can't just knit them because they'd get too long)).

And I need to decide my SAT piece for this month, as this weekend will be the third weekend of month... Either Alter Echo or Ezmeralda's House - or maybe I just stitch pile of exchange items (but that'd be so boring, no pictures and all that )...or maybe I'll stitch Futurecast.. or stitch one or two biscornus รก la snowprincipessa... Decisions, decisions Help!

Finishes!

Official ornaments for my parents are now finished: 1998 Christmyth, which I stitched earlier this year, and Santa's Trimmings ([gutter] who would have guessed that Santa is into BDSM? [/gutter])

Sneaky, aren't I?      

Though, as you see, Santa is framed, as I happened to have suitable frame and I wasn't in the mood to try that method I intended to use.

Cats and music

If you want your cats to be nice and quiet, in other words make them sleep, try Gotan Project.
In our household it has this effect:

No comments:

Post a Comment