Monday 4 December 2006

mondaysabitch

You say tomato, I say tomahto

  1. What (aside from the obvious year round tanning or novelty of seeing snow) would really appeal to you about living in a climate opposite to the one you're used to?

      Why you assume that I'd appreciate year round tanning?
      But hmm, opposite climate would mean living in about Sahara... All the sand? *g*

  2. What would you be most curious about experiencing if you were able to spend one day as the opposite gender?

      First: "opposite sex".
      Repeat after me: gender is in your brains, sex is your physical being. Thank you for co-operation.
      I'd say that penetrating someone would be interesting... (see, I'm already thinking like your regular John Doe. *grin*)

  3. Would you be able to spend a fixed length of time (such as a month or a year) completely immersed in a culture which did not include the comforts that you're used to?

      You're saying that I had to live without internet?! We are so not having a deal!

  4. Do you think you would find it easier to deal with being unusually short, or with being unusually tall?

      Ermm... tall, I think. Though I still prefer being about average in this issue.

  5. If you had the opportunity to spend a month living in the shoes of someone that you either don't like or don't respect, just to see if you could gain a better understanding of why they are the way that they are, would you take it? Conversely, if you had the opportunity to put someone of this nature in your shoes for a month for the same reason,would you take it?

      I'd most likely end up hating being in someone's shoes if I weren't able to control their deeds.
      And when it comes to having someone in my shoes... I think my brother could use a bit of How it is to be me, that evil sl*t

No comments:

Post a Comment