Sunday 24 December 2006

Catsmas' Secret Happy Dance

You know what this is?

Yes, it is a teaser as it's an exchange item (for Biscornu Exchange at EMS). It's also a biscornu, and it happens to be my own design.

Even the finishing is not 100% impeccable I am very pleased with the design and how it turned out.
It was surprisingly nice to stitch noticing that it is practically all about repeats - and completely monochromatic (and the floss sucked (not to mention that I do not believe that that skein was 8 metres), which was good reminded that one should stick with quality brands).
Though I can see this particular design stitched bi- or tricolor. It would look interesting stitched with different tones of same shade.

So, my secret pal, how do you like this? Can I send it or do I have to make another one?

No comments:

Post a Comment