Thursday 28 December 2006

Goal check

As year is nearing its end, and I'm feeling too tired to stitch (my body was still weakened by that cold and I got sick again because of those allergy tests*sigh*) I thought it might be suitable time to do some goal checking and goaling.

Goals for December were:

  1. Finish Turtle Dove.
  2. 1/3 of Casa de Ezmeralda
  3. Finish Small Needlebook stitching wise
  4. Finish Valentine's Exchange
  5. Finish Snowball's Chance In Hell
  6. Finish Santa's Trimmings: Done!
  7. At least 50% of Futurecast
  8. Frame Panda: Done!
  9. Finish 2nd part of Alter Echo

    Additional:

  10. Finished biscornu for EMS BB Biscornu Exchange.
  11. Finished an ornament for my father.
  12. Stitched Wyvren
  13. Will finish one secret project. (Birthday gift and therefore no details, yet.)
  14. Will finish Kokopelli. (We have this saying: Beloved child has many names... nevertheless, that little one will be finished during this year, and that little one is Kokopelli - for reasons which I'll reveal ~tomorrow.)
Now, I have been more or less sick, or just not interested, whole December so even I didn't achieve that much I'm quite happy with myself.
At least there's room for improvement...

No comments:

Post a Comment