Tuesday 26 December 2006

I am missing someone. Which is scary, but nice feeling.
It was only Friday when I talked with him last time (but it will be about two weeks before we can do it again).
Some parts of me aren't quite sure have I gone insane, some parts just hum. (At least I told him that I will miss him... and the better part... he said he will miss me.)

And I promised myself to keep my head clear until next spring... hah.

Dreadful things...

Which aren't actually that dreadful, but cause discomfort:

  1. 1. I had an allergic reaction to Heaven knows what in the morning (read: afternoon) when I woke up. And it's still there, above my left eyebrow... but I'm not allowed to take antihistamines (which would make that bump go away).
  2. From 9 am today I'm not allowed to use moisturiser, which means that if I don't want to scratch myself to death I have to wake up early (which I have to do anyway to be able to get up about six in Wednesday morning) to shower and moisturise myself.
Latter also means that I won't probably take my complete morning shower in Wednesday... *sigh*

And I have to admit that thought of those tests cause discomfort. But, hey, it is a hospital... If I get into the harm's way (like get an anaphylaxis) they have ways to cope with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment