Wednesday 27 December 2006

My life as a pincushion

According to skin prick test I'm not allergic to most things I get reactions from, for example... latex. New hits were (in addition those pollen and animal scale allergies)

  • Soybean
  • Peanut
  • Carrot
  • Kiwi fruit
  • Hazelnut
  • Almond
  • Parsley
  • Mustard seed
  • Barley (which has caused troubles lately)
  • Rape seed
  • Turnip rape
But I did get an appointment for another test. I'll have two series of test patches in my back from 3rd to 8th of January. Which means.. no whole body showers, no sauna, no sweating, no excessive anything... and... itching! Wonderfulness. ^^

I also had nice chatter about skin care with that nurse who booked my appointment, and she gave me pile of moisturiser samples. You see, I could get part of my moisturisers reimbursed trough general health insurance if I find suitable brand from these...

And now, stitching (though my left hand is aching because of the allergy reaction it has from those pollen pricks). I'll have something to show you later in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment