Friday 15 December 2006

SBQ; Reveal your sources!

Today's

Stitching Bloggers' Question

was suggested by Carol and is:
    Do you have any good internet links to tutorials for your favorite finishing techniques that you would like to share?
I don't have favourite finishing techniques in that sense.
I try to finish stitched items in way which is best for them, or if it's an defined exchange with a given method, not according to my general liking (sounds odd maybe). But couple of links which I've found good (easy to understand i.e. lots of pictures as I'm very visual in this sense):I found this good needleroll tutorial when I was finishing my first one, but it's on the other computer and I'm too lazy to find it from there now...
Otherwise I'm self taught and tend to improvise and combine techniques when finishing. You should see that pile of ideas I've in my head considering finishings (actually I might consider making tutorial of those mug cozies I made for CatherineMichele..).

No comments:

Post a Comment